Trademark registration process in China is not so easy. Due to this, we always advise working with experienced professionals who can guide and advise you during the process.
1. Basic direct-hit search or comprehensive trademark study. We strongly suggest doing comprehensive trademark search study before filing an application to register a trademark.
2. Submit application and provide filing document
3. Provide official acknowledgment letter (scan copy in about 3 months after filing)
4. Undergoing official examination and publication (about 10-12 months)
5. Issuing Registration Certificate
Need help with China trademark registration? Register your trademark in China with us!