Companies are always looking for new ways how to increase their competitiveness. Achieving this goal is possible through the protection of their Intellectual Property.
Intellectual Property is a valuable asset which is worth protection because:
- you can differentiate your business apart from competitors;
- the good-will of your company becomes more tangible;
- it can be sold, licensed or commercialized in other ways;
- it will form an essential part of your marketing and communication;
- it can be used as a collateral for loans;
- it will be easier to raise capital from investors.